Saturday, January 2, 2010

This morning I realize that my simple challenge to myself might not be so simple. The problem is that coming up with something new to try everyday takes planning. Some of the more fun things I intend to try like rock climbing -- require equipment and bookings; others will require materials. And then there is the question of coming up with ideas at all. So today's new thing will be rather simple. I am going to find a recipe for a homemade facial and apply it to my face. Will keep you posted.

2 comments:

  1. I agree this will be a task but a good one and very rewarding in the long run! I found a good link with a BUNCH of differend homemade facemasks to help you out...but for whatever reasone I cant cut and past in your comment box :( and I'm just to lazy to type it all out...so there! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. What kinds of things do you want to do? Maybe you could start a "goals" post and readers could help arrange items needed or do a bit of research here and there to get you going. Keep at it!

    Add Adventure into your everyday life

    ReplyDelete