Monday, January 4, 2010

Fixing the blog

Simple tasks might not seem as exciting as my more adventurous plans for this year -- rock climbing, learning to tango, and visiting a new place will make for more interesting reading than today's entry. But a new thing is a new thing, no matter how mundane. To try to zip up my blog, I have added youtube, but yesterday the videos featured stuff about cars and, well, unless you happen to be in the market for a used car, a video clip about an old roadster is not too stimulating (unless perhaps said vehicle is being driven by the ghost of Elvis or James Dean). Today I learned how to specify the videos proffered on this site. I have requested Dominica, a beautiful country in the Caribbean; how to make an origami crane -- a work in progress for me, not "learned" yet; and excerpts from the documentary "Life and Debt". More zip? I hope so.

Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment